Status of new Unidata machine

Hi guys,
We have not forgotten about your machine, although you may think we have.
At this point I am still waiting for the UPS to be assembled and the cables
so that we can connect the machine to the UPS.  We want the UPS at the far
end of the room due to noise and I have staff that has to live in the machine
room.

I talked to the tech today and encouraged him to move this task up a bit on
his priority list.  Unfortunately he only works 3 days a week and he got
dumped on when Bob Oehlkers retired.

Just wanted to let you know what was going on.
Dee
--
Dee Wade
McIDAS User Services and SSEC Data Center

Web: http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/mug         http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/datacenter