20020123: realtime FTPs to motherlode.ucar.edu (cont.)

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Kevin,

Unfortunately, the automated FTPs you are running to grab data from
our server continue to cause us problems.  For that reason, we will
implement denial of your FTPs tomorrow, January 24.

One month ago we offered to assist you in installing and configuring an
LDM on a suitably configured Unix machine so that you could continue to
get the data in GEMPAK format that you need for your training courses.
Our offer to help you in setting up an LDM feed still stands.  Please
let us know how we can assist you in setting up and using the LDM.

Tom Yoksas