20020109: IP addresses for Unidata machine at SSEC

>From: Denise Laitsch <address@hidden>

Mike,

I just got this from Denise Laitsch.  I _thought_ that the whole issue
of needing 3 IP addresses was dead, but it is apparently not.  Since
they are now asking for a switch, can't we send them a hub ($40) and
tell them how to wire it up for the RAID units?

Tom

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 09:27:33 -0600
From: Denise Laitsch <address@hidden>
To: Tom Yoksas <address@hidden>
Subject: Switch for Unidata box

Tom,

The Unidata workstation that you'd sent here apparently requires three
network connections to satisfy your data requirements. If those actually
are requirements rather than desires, we've run in to a problem in that
the data center doesn't have the available ports. See the forwarded
message below. If you need this many connections, would you see what you
can do about sending us a switch?

Thanks,
Denise

- --------------323F1EC9015E1189C93C14CE