Re: Changes to AMRC's operational Web, FTP, and ADDE server sites

This note to everyone is to verify that on September 27, 2001 the Antarctic
Meteorological Research Center and Automatic Weather Station Project Web,
FTP, and McIDAS ADDE servers did undergo a change to a new set of servers
and network. The new addresses for these workstations is:

Web:  http://amrc.ssec.wisc.edu   (128.104.109.32)
      http://uwamrc.ssec.wisc.edu   (128.104.109.32)

FTP:  ftp://amrc.ssec.wisc.edu   (128.104.109.32)
      ftp://uwamrc.ssec.wisc.edu   (128.104.109.32)
      and
      ftp://ice.ssec.wisc.edu  (128.104.109.33)
      ftp://uwaaws.ssec.wisc.edu  (128.104.109.33)

ADDE  Group_Name: AMRC Domain: AMRC.SSEC.WISC.EDU   (128.104.109.32)
      Group_Name: AMRC Domain: UWAMRC.SSEC.WISC.EDU   (128.104.109.32)

As a reminder to users of the ADDE servers will need to update their data
location tables by running the DATALOC HOST McIDAS command.

Please contact me if there are any concerns, questions, or comments.  We
hope these new servers will help out everyone.  We will continue to update
and improve the sites over the next several months.

Best Regards,

Matthew
AMRC
OO-202-0
Matthew Lazzara - Meteorologist - Antarctic Meteorological Research Center
925 Atmospheric, Oceanic and Space Sciences      http://amrc.ssec.wisc.edu
Space Science and Engineering Center           E-mail: address@hidden
University of Wisconsin-Madison                      Phone: (608) 262-0436
1225 West Dayton Street, Madison, WI 53706             Fax: (608) 263-6738