20010810: AMRC server name...

>From:  Matthew Lazzara <address@hidden>

Matthew,

>I must confess, I've made an executive decision to have the AMRC ADDE
>server be BOTH amrc.ssec.wisc.edu AND uwamrc.ssec.wisc.edu
>
>This way, the old name will work for those used to that, and the new amrc
>name, which is a bit better all round name, works too.
>
>Just wanted to let you know this is what we'll do (hasn't happened
>yet...but that is the plan.)

Thanks for keeping me updated.  I released my 7.80 version using the
name uwamrc.ssec.wisc.edu.  People in the workshop seemed to like access
to the data there!  Hopefully, this will spur interest in Antarctic
research.

>I hope this helps!

Yes, it does.  Thanks again!

Tom

>From address@hidden Wed Aug 15 06:34:37 2001
>Subject: Re: 20010810: AMRC server name...

Tom,

This is wonderful to hear.  Soon, when I do switch the domain names around,
I hope that the additional data I have (such as Water Vapor composites, and
AWS data from three sources) will be of interest.

Thank you again for your help!

We'll in touch.

Best Regards,

Matthew