20010411: (Fwd) Re: NOAAPORT SDI card replacement

>From:  "Mike Schmidt" <address@hidden>

Mike,

>Thought you might be interested.  Any word on the old card at SSEC?

They put the old card through a series of tests, and non of the tests
failed.  Denise (and others at SSEC) are waiting for word from Bob L.
as to the status of the new SDI.  My guess is that Bob L. should
send Denise an update and continue to monitor the new card for another
couple of weeks before declaring the problem solved.

Tom