20010410: [Fwd: Not receiving NEXRAD products according to schedule?]

>From:  Russ Dengel <address@hidden>

Russ,

>Did you receive the the N0Z data yesterday ?

No.

A quick check of our NEXRAD data reception shows that we have not received
any new products since last Friday.

The set of products that we received on Friday were typically:

NCR/  NVL/  NTP/  N0S/  N0V/  N0R/  N3R/  N2R/  N1R/

the set of products we received yesterday were:

NCR/  NVL/  NTP/  N0S/  N0V/  N0R/

and again today, the set of products were are receiving are:

NCR/  NVL/  NTP/  N0S/  N0V/  N0R/

If you want to check to see what we are getting quickly, you can do the
following:

DATALOC ADD RTNEXRAD ADDE.UCAR.EDU
IMGLIST RTNEXRAD/N0Z ID=LIST
etc.

A 'DSINFO I RTNEXRAD' won't do much good (other than letting you know
how I have defined the descriptors for RTNEXRAD) since I have defined
all of the products that are supposed to be added to NOAAPORT this
spring.  While on this subject, wouldn't it make sense for RESOLV.SRV
entries to be more dynamic?  That way one could really see what should
available on a site.