20010214: McIDAS composite radar from NEXRAD LEVEL III produc ts (cont.)

>From: "Alliss, Randall J." <address@hidden>

Randy,

>i think i sent you the specs in a previous email.

Yes, you did.  I searched our tracking system and found the information you
sent previously.

>will let you know about the radar endeavor.

OK.

>oh...where can i get level 2 radar data?

Unidata is involved with the University of Oklahoma in a project that is
known as CRAFT.  The purpose of CRAFT is to facilitate the access to
Level II NEXRAD data.  In fact, a CRAFT workshop is being held here in
Boulder tomorrow and Friday.

I am CCing Linda Miller of our office on this email so that she can shed
some light on the possibility of your getting access to Level II data
through CRAFT.

Tom