20010111: McIDAS XCD 7.701 and LDM NEXRAD Products (cont.)

>From: Eirh-Yu Hsie <address@hidden>

Hsie,

re: Just for interest sake, what NEXRAD stations/products are you receiving
    on the IDD?

>I receive more then 1 Gb of Radar data per day on more than 150 stations:
>
>stratus:[60]% ls
>ABC  AMX  BMX  CLX  DOX  EVX  FWS  GYX  ICT  JGX  LTX  MOB  NQA  RAX  SRX  VBX
>ABR  APD  BOX  CRP  DTX  EWX  GGW  HDX  ICX  JKL  LVX  MPX  OAX  RGX  TBW  VNX
>ABX  APX  BRO  CXX  DVN  EYX  GJX  HGX  ILN  JUA  LWX  MQT  OHX  RIW  TFX  VTX
>ACG  ARX  BUF  CYS  DYX  FCX  GLD  HKI  ILX  LBB  LZK  MRX  OKX  RLX  TLH  YUX
>AEC  ATX  BYX  DAX  EAX  FDR  GRB  HKM  IND  LCH  MAF  MSX  OTX  RTX  TLX
>AHG  BBX  CAE  DDC  EMX  FDX  GRK  HMO  INX  LIX  MAX  MTX  PAH  SFX  TWX
>AIH  BGM  CBW  DFX  ENX  FFC  GRR  HNX  IWA  LNX  MBX  MUX  PBZ  SGF  TYX
>AKC  BHX  CBX  DIX  EOX  FSD  GSP  HPX  IWX  LOT  MHX  MVX  PDT  SHV  UDX
>AKQ  BIS  CCX  DLH  EPZ  FSX  GUA  HTX  JAN  LRX  MKX  MXX  POE  SJT  UEX
>AMA  BLX  CLE  DMX  ESX  FTG  GWX  HWA  JAX  LSX  MLB  NKX  PUX  SOX  VAX
>
>Most of them have 4 - 6 products:
>
>N0R  N0S  N0V  NCR  NTP  NVL

Very good.  Would you be willing to serve this and your other McIDAS data
to the community via ADDE?  So far, I have enlisted:

University of Nebraska-Lincoln
University of Georgia
Plymouth State College
adde.ucar.edu (motherlode)

If you are willing provide ADDE server activities, then you would need to
setup an ADDEINFO dataset on your server and download and configure
a file named DATASETS.  If you are willing, I can help you get the ADDEINFO
dataset setup finalized.

Tom