20001218: NEXRAD Level III floater selection for IDD

>From: "Paul L. Sirvatka" <address@hidden>

Paul,

>We would be more than happy to help.

Excellent!  I am very happy that you are willing to continue your most
valuable NIDS selection services.

>Sorry it took me a while to get back
>to you. I have been busy with the holidays and therefore not around the
>office too much.

No problem.  I got worried that you were out of town, so I bounced the
email off of Gilbert.

>Whatever you decided will be fine with us. If we continue with a subset,
>will it be only three? Maybe we could do a few more.

We would like to start with three floater sites.  This will allow us
to get an idea of the systemwide impact that the products will have.
If things go smoothly, then increasing the number of floater sites will
be in order.

>From address@hidden Mon Dec 18 22:00:36 2000
>
>Sorry for the previos question. My ISP is having problems and I am only
>now getting to the site. 10 sites...ah yes...that is better.

Yes, be we want to take one step at a time.

>Glad to be always one step behind ;-)

Again, thanks for being willing to continue with your floater selection
services!

Tom