20000726: NOTICE: motherlode IP change on Tuesday, July 25 at 1400 MDT

>From: weather <address@hidden>

Robert,

>The ADDE server is not responding on this machine.  Is this part
>of the power problem?

It is most likely that the name server that you are using has not updated
itself with the new IP address for adde.ucar.edu.  You can force the
issue by changing your DATALOC to use the new IP address:

DATALOC ADD RTGINI 128.117.13.119

We have been quite suprised that machines to which we have access still
report the old IP address for motherlode when doing an nslookup.

>Thanks,
>Robert Mullenax

Tom