20000606: test feed of CIMSS products

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Harry,

This is a follow-up to our conversation in Madison, WI regarding you getting
a temporary test EXP feed of CIMSS products (Cloud Top Pressure, Precipitable
Water, Sea Sfc. Temperature, Lifted Index, CAPE, and Ozone).

The questions are:

o do you still want to try this out

o if yes, what platform do you want to ingest the products on

I need the answer to the latter so I can make a binary of the
appropriate decoder available to you (e.g., Solaris SPARC, Solaris x86,
RedHat 6.1 Linux, IRIX 6.5, AIX 4.3, DEC OSF/1 4.0D, or HP-UX 11.0).  I
also need the machine name so I can allow the request on the
Unidata-Wisconsin inject machine.

Tom