19991006: Username and password for Unidata-Wisconsin archive

>From: Tim Doggett <address@hidden>

Tim,

>We just put in an order for archive data to SSEC.  They have let us know
>the data is out there, but I just realized I don't know the user
>information to get to that data!  Could you please send that along to me.
>
>Thanks a bunch.

The information you need is:

machine: unidata.ssec.wisc.edu
user: XXXXXX
pass: XXXXXX

We just got another request for this information from TTU:

  From address@hidden  Wed Oct  6 11:40:35 1999

  Dear Sir or Madam,

        I requested information and received a notice that it is ready for
  ftp. I did not receive a notice of how to obtain the information. Could
  you please send details on how to access the archive machine, ie. username
  and password?

                                Thank you,

                                Rick Brandt

Can I assume that you will share the access information with Rick?

Tom Yoksas