[Fwd: Status of upgrading WESTL and EASTS servers]

As of 1430 UTC today,  the WESTL and EASTS groups have been switched
back to their primary server.   The WESTL group, once again, contains
3.5 days of data.

We will be upgrading the server containing the EASTL and WESTS groups
during the week of September 7 - 10.  Users currently accessing data
from the following servers will be UNAFFECTED except for the amount of
data being retained online:

EASTL.SSEC.WISC.EDU     144.92.109.167
WESTS.SSEC.WISC.EDU    144.92.109.197

(During the upgrade dates, less data than normal will be available for
the EASTL ADDE GROUP)

If you have any questions please contact the Data Center.

Thank you.

--
SSEC Data Center            Email:  address@hidden
UW Madison                  Web:    http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/datacenter