19990809: Unidata access to dataproc and starting LDM at boot up on dataproc

>From: Unidata User Support

Pam, et. al.,

I am writing about a couple of different things.

First, dataproc.ucar.edu does not seem to be setup to start the LDM
on reboot.  In a previous email, you indicated that you were going to
do this and let us know when the setup was done.  We have not received
any notification about this.

Second, I just tried to logon to dataproc as the user 'ldmdp' and am
unable:

login: ldmdp
Password:
UX:login: ERROR: Login incorrect

Apparently, the password has been changed and we were not notified.

Any help you can provide on these issues will be greatly appreciated.

Tom Yoksas