19990621: need FTP account on dataproc

>From: Unidata User Support

Hi

In order to take the next step in setting up online access to data
being ingested by the LDM installed in the 'ldmdp' account we need a
passworded FTP account whose toplevel directory is /ldmdata/raw and
that only has access to this directory and its subdirectories.  I would
prefer that this account be named 'uniarchive', but we can agree on a
user name and password by phone if you like (x8642).

This FTP account will be the portal by which Unidata users (the university
community) will be able to get access to the data that we are gathering
with the LDM.

After the FTP account is setup, we will need to have someone there setup
the mechanism by which the LDM is automatically started upon system boot.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Tom

>From address@hidden  Mon Jun 21 16:04:50 1999

Hello,

We are currently working on this with Security to make sure that all procedures,
policies, etc are followed.  I'll let you know when it is ready for testing.

Thanks,
Pam