19990405: Whittaker response regarding CIMSS products

Linda,

Here is Tom W's reply to the message we sent last Friday.  I was
totally unaware of the change in charging structure he is referring to,
but it does make it seem like this is a real opportunity for us IF the
charge is not too high.  This seems like a natural topic for the User
Committee, but it strikes me that the discussions could take a lot of
time.  Perhaps we can lay out the various possibilities and then have
the User Committee data subcommittee (yes, there is one) examine/talk
about the possibilities via email.

Tom