Date: 24 Feb 1999 09:56:39 -0500
From: David Helms <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re[2]: NOAAPORT inventory list

     Linda,

     I thought that OSO was committed to better documentation of the data
     broadcast on NOAAPORT.  I checked the web page Julie Hayes refered to
     and found only lists of WMO headers and PILs without meta data you
     seek.

     I'll encourage OSO to better document the products, but I'm not
     encouraged that the situation will change any time soon.  Meanwhile,
     I'm 100% locked up trying to get new products onto NOAAPORT.  This
     effort sounds like a job for a intern/summer student...any ideas?

     Dave Helms