19990131: Access to ADDE Server

>From: "Jennie L. Moody" <address@hidden>

Jennie,

>We are trying to do some work with current MRF grids decoded from the HRS
>feed in MCIDAS and have clobbered a few recently (still trying to figure
>out how that happened). Can we have access to RTGRIDS from the Unidata ADDE
>server as we get this worked out??

I would gladly give you ADDE access to our data IF we had it.  The
machine running our LDM server crashed last night and still has not
been resurrected.  I guess it had just too much partying after the
Bronco win ;-).

>Thanks.

Sorry we couldn't be of more help.  I would suggest, however, that you
send this message to Robert Mullenax of the National Scientific Balloon
Facility (address@hidden).  He is running a remote ADDE
server and has already agreed that serving as a backup site for others
is acceptable.

Tom

>From address@hidden  Mon Feb  1 12:05:32 1999
Thanks Tom.  I will contact Mullenax.  Sorry to hear your
Server died, too much excitement.  Guess it was contagious,
my son Jack (8) ran outside onto the porch after the
game and shouted "Bronco's Rule!" at the top of his
lungs, then came in and announced "that was fun".
Gotta watch out for that boy!

Jennie