Re: 19990707: CRAFT Update

Dear Linda,

Sorry about keeping you in the dark!  In fact, there is a very good summary of
our recent activities in the minutes of a PMC briefing I gave about 2 weeks
ago.
I'll send you a copy and we can revise/edit to include other stuff as
desired.  I also
can send you the powerpoint presentation that I showed and you can post it on
the web.  Thanks!

Kelvin