20040310:case 24 links

Hi Frank,

Ah, the angst of using other peoples work in reference documents.

I suspect the URL's may not be valid anymore....

I will attempt to contact the authors of the pages in question in hopes of
finding the correct new URL, and will contact COMET re the lab
exercise...at least we (COMET) control that data and link.

We have not had funds for this project in over a year, but still do our
best to keep it viable and current, if you really enjoy the case study
effort, we hope to continue/re-start the project if the community deems it
worthwhile. You can express your desires to:

address@hidden

Our user committee has voiced their opinion that it get renewed, but we
are still lobbying with the Policy Committee..any input is appreciated and
welcomed.

I will keep you posted regarding progress.

Thank you for your interest and for pointing out these issues.

Cheers,

Jeff