Re: 20020304: COMET Case Studies (fwd)

Hi David,

PC platform yes...Windows no!

I am currently running Solaris x86 on a PC, but we have had success with
many UNIX OS's and various window managers...One issue still is that
GEMPAK runs in 8-bit color mode, but in RH Linux we have a work around for
24 and 8 bit display on the same machine...

GEMPAK is the application software you will desire for display.

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/index.html

I also am in FL-4, and would be more than happy to show you the current
capabilities..First floor 1208..

Cheers,

-Jeff