Re: Casestudy involvement

Hi Chris,

Great, I was not looking forward to the task..;)

Yes, it should be self explanatory, but please have your student fire away
questions regartding anything that is not obvious...the only detail is to
make sure you get the density selected as you desire. Most 8mm tape drives
prefer the high density mode...also make sure your student is ordering the
"complete dataset" not the netCDF tape..aside from that it should be quite
intuiative.

Thank you,

-Jeff