Re: 20011018: March 28, 2000 Ft. Worth tornado event

Hello Brian,

The data is free. Just go back to the casestudy page, order the tape you
desire, in either high or low density 8mm tape, and it should arrive at
your door within a week.

Thank you for visiting the library, and please feel free to send me any
questions you may have as you go through the process.

Good luck with your work,

-Jeff