Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:19:54 -0600
From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: 20010829: IOWA Bow Echo case

>To: address@hidden
>From: Peter Browning <address@hidden>
>Subject: IOWA Bow Echo case

I would like to order this case for use on the new warning experience
simulator (WES formally DRT) computer.  This runs a linux version of
D2D.  I don't believe I can read an 8 mm tape on this machine.  Can you
provide this case in the AWIPS ready format, on CD?

Also,  I would like to use this case for training.  Is it possible to
remap the data to a different geographic location (i.e., the EAX CWA).

Thanks,

Pete Browning
SOO, EAX