ccs025

Hi Amanda,

The problem exists on this end.
That particular dataset is on a disk that cannot be
"touched" today. So sorry for any inconvenience.
The problem will be resolved around 5pm MST today.

If this time line does not work for you I may be able to place the desired
datasets on our ftp site here at Unidata, if it can wait one more day it
should work from CODIAC.

Thank you for your patience..

-Jeff