Re: CODIAC data status (fwd)

Hi Tony,

I am checking ALL the model runs for this case, and should know within an
hour if the problem has been fixed.

If the problem persists, I will grab the GRIB data, decode it and place it
on our ftp server for your access, and inform you where it is and when it
is ready....I suspect we will get CODIAC fixed soon as we now have a fleet
of people on the issue.

Thanks for your understanding and patience,

-Jeff