Re: CODIAC data status (fwd)

Hi Tony,

I have been able to download fine in GRIB, and have checked the decoders
and they all seem fine and in the proper location, but I also have not
been able to get the GEMPAK decoded files delivered to my system.

Let me know the timeliness of your need for this data as I have the
decoder and the GRIB data and can do this manually if you need it this
afternoon. Otherwise, I will work w/JOSS and eliminate this bug, if it is
in fact a bug...I also know this has worked in the past as I have tested
this dataset, but w/JOSS's main sys admin knee deep in ACE-asia, something
may have gone awry on CODIAC.

Still workin on it..

-Jeff