Re: 20010410: Storm of the Century - March, 1993

Hello Marilyn,

I do not have specifically any documents that describe the peril
experienced on the Maine coastline during this storm.

However, there are a few documents that I have linked to that have some
information regarding number of deaths, depth of snowfall, etc. for that
region.

I have scoured our text bulletins that accompany our Storm of the Century
casestudy, and did not find any reference to either Bar Harbor or
Kennebunkport. I think you will find some useful info at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/casestudies/ofInterest/

and scroll down until you see:

Case studies of existing COMET cases

    Case 001: Storm of the Century
    NCDC
    University of Hawaii
    Florida State University

These links may provide you with the info you need...

Good luck with your book and feel free to ask any more questions you may
have, or any data requests.

Cheers,

-Jeff