Re: 20001114: Images for Erin

Hi Jason,

I am sure I know of what imagery you are referring to.
If it is the case study of Hurricane Erin

http://www.joss.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/codiac/projs?COMET_CASE_003#images

has imagery as .gif files for IR and radar. These are only a sample tho
and if you wanted the entire case to be in .gif you would need to convert
the data to that format. Coming from Millersville I believe you have the
software package GEMPAK which the imagery is displayed quite nicely in and
there is a feature to save the image as a .gif file/

Selecting the top left "file" item from the menu and then select save.
This will save the image in .gif format

-Jeff