Re: 20000414: 25 jan storm snow totals

John,

Thanks so much for your input.

I think these are great products and will link to them.

This is the type of community involvement we hope for.

Thanks for using the COMET Case Study Library,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber