Re: 20000411: comet problem

Natalie,

I handle the support for the COMET Case Study Library, not the "modules"
which I believe you are referring to. I am including a URL that COMET
provides for support as well as an e-mail that should get you to the
source of support for these modules.

URL:http://www.comet.ucar.edu/help/ModuleSupport/index.htm

e-mail:address@hidden

and or address@hidden

I hope this helps you,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber