Re:CODIAC data status

>Keywords:data available

Hi Al,

What we have currently available is posted..

Have you tried looking at the JOSS directory of available
projects that are making data available:

This is a good place to look as well. Also, if you are aware of
interesting phenomana, or forecast challenges please forward your ideas
to us and hopefully we can create a case study to address your needs and

Thank you for using the COMET Case Study Library,

Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research