Re: Re[2]: 19991006: COMET Case Study Tape Problems

>Date:19991007
>Organization:NOAA
>Keywords:199910062045.OAA16711 COMET casestudy tape

Hi Steve,

I will order the tape for you in the low density format.
Your medium density command should work with the low density formatted
tape.

You should receive your new tape in a few days.
Sorry about the inconvenience-

In regards to the loading instructions, I am directing you to our URL
that has nice step by step instructions.
If after you receive the tape the directions are not clear enough please
contact me and we will make sure you get your data where you want it.

URL:http://www.comet.ucar.edu/resources/cases/casedoc.htm#

-Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata/COMET Case Studies