Re: 19991007: COMET Case #18 request

>Date:19991007
>Organization:NOAA
>Keywords:199910071510.JAA21232

Hello Ken,

I am more than happy to order COMET Case 018
for you. Just one question, do you want the tape to be high or low
density.

Some tape drives can only handle the low density format and would not want
to assume any hardware issues or capabilities.
Please notify me as to which format (high or low density) you would
prefer.
I will get the tape process going as soon as I hear from you.
Generally it takes 1 day to process the order and get it in the
mail, followed by traditional mail delivery time to your location via
first class US mail.

FYI-
In the future you can directly order the tapes via the CODIAC
system located at:

http://www.joss.ucar.edu/cometCases/avail.html

and choosing the case you desire from that page will link you directly to
the CODIAC system for ordering the complete data set or individual
products.

Thank you for using the COMET Case Study Library,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata/COMET Case Studies

address@hidden