Re: Future Case Studies

Hi Liz, et al..

If you decide to pursue this case (which I think would be great), the NIDS
products are not available for a period of time.  We did get information
however, that the Level II data was captured through CAPS-OU via the CRAFT
experiment, using the LDM technology, if you need it.

Linda

--On Wed, May 19, 1999 10:54 AM -0600 Jeff Weber <address@hidden>
wrote:

>> Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 10:49:37 -0500 (CDT)
>

> Jim,
>
> You are so correct,  it would be a nice dataset to analyze.
>
> I will forward your suggestion to the COMET people and hopefully we can
> get one together for the community to enjoy.
>

> Thank you for your input,
>
> Jeff
> ------------------------------------ Jeff Weber
> UCAR/Unidata
> address@hidden                    URL--http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~weberwj
> ------------------------------------
>
> On Wed, 19 May 1999, James T. Moore wrote:
>
>> Jeff,
>>
>> Are there any plans to put together a COMET case study of the May 3
>> Oklahoma/Kansas tornadoes?  I know you guys are busy...but that
>> data set would be great!
>>

>> Jim Moore
>> Professor of Meteorology
>> St. Louis University