19990429: Comet Case 16

 > Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 11:51:38 -0400

Hi Pete,

Pete Rahe writes:
 > I've been trying to order Comet Case 16 over the web for a few weeks now,
 > and keep getting the same results;  "No tapes found matching search
 > criteria".
 > I'm interested in the entire data set on 8mm tape, and have never had
 > problems ordering online in the past.  Maybe a glitch in the system?

Sorry about that.  We do have the tapes but I guess our database isn't
set up quite right.  We should have it fixed later today.  We'll let
you know when it is fixed.

 > MSgt Peter J. Rahe
 > Superintendent, Meteorology Lab Operations
 > Air Force Institute of Technology
 > Wright-Patterson AFB OH
 > DSN 785-3636 x4646
 > COMM (937) 255-3636 x4646
 > Fax:  DSN 785-2921
 >          COMM (937) 255-2921

Ethan R. Davis                       Telephone: (303) 497-8155
Software Engineer                    Fax:       (303) 497-8690
UCAR Unidata Program Center          E-mail:    address@hidden
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO  80307-3000              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/