[AWIPS #XCZ-543179]: BETA V20 - Import GIS Shapefiles

Hi Tom,

We received your inquiry via our form for CAVE beta version 20.3.2-0.1

>I don't see a way to import GIS shapefiles in this new version using the
>Virtual Machine.

You should be seeing this in the same location as it was, in version 18. Have
you looked at File->Import->GIS Data?

The following blog references this (for version 18), but it should be the same
for our beta version. Are you able to see that?

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/awips-tips-import-shapefiles-in

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform