[AWIPS #TNU-636938]: Style Rules xml files - list of viable options available?

> Greetings - quick question - if it exists could you point us to a doc that
> might have some details on viable options one can use in
> d2dContourStyleRules.xml (we searched the support archives and google and
> came up empty).
>
> As of now we are using existing entries to deduce possible options and how to
> enter them - but we suspect there's more (example - how to contour starting
> at a certain threshold using a certain interval vs applying the contour over
> the whole field above or below the threshold, or say contour label options
> <frequency, decimal format etc>)

As of right now, your best bet is to just look at existing entries...there
isn't anything that exists with all the options. Currently, the options are
fairly simple. When we move to Version 20 of AWIPS there are a number of
additional Contour options for styleRules but those don't yet exist.

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: TNU-636938
Department: Support AWIPS