[AWIPS #CML-517492]: Hazard Services

I'm still not sure what you are talking about. Can you send a picture of what
you are trying to edit (not the preferences)

If you are referring to "regular text" as AFD's and other text products - we
don't have that data in our database so it will not populate the text box.

The only text you can edit is when you create a new Warning using Warngen.
There's no "edit" button, once you click "Create Text" a new text box pops up
and you can edit that. See the attached image for the example text box that you
can edit.

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: CML-517492
Department: Support AWIPS