[awips2-users] Mailing List Announcement

Hi all!

The AWIPS team just discovered earlier this week that our mailing list had been experiencing outages since the beginning of the month (October 1st).

Because of that, you all did not receive our AWIPS Tips announcement from October 5th:
Please check out this blog post for a little information on the difference between graphic and image products in CAVE.

You all should have gotten the announcement for this week's AWIPS Tip around 5pm Mountain Time last night (instead of Wednesday morning), when the issue was resolved by our IT team.

In the unlikely event that you have sent an email to this list between Oct. 1st and yesterday (Oct. 20th) please know it may not have been received.

Sorry about the inconvenience.
Thank you, and happy Friday!

--AWIPS Team