[AWIPS #SGQ-403798]: Changing a table for parameter mapping

Hello,

I believe you will need to edit the 4.2.0.1.table and change the 193 product to:

193:193:Total precipitation:m:TP

and then restart EDEX.

> Hello,
>
> Last week you had helped me with notifyAWIPS. Fortunately my process for
> regularly downloading and ingesting ECMWF data has been working flawlessly. I
> noticed in the blog post about this topic that Total precipitation is known
> to not map correctly and that seems to be the case as these products are not
> available. The blog says that I could change the 4.2.0.1.table in order to
> map them correctly, but I'm not sure what changes need to be made. I looked
> at the entries in there and am not sure what each column represents to add an
> entry for the total precip.
>
> Thanks,

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: SGQ-403798
Department: Support AWIPS