Re: [awips2-users] EDEX Outage

Hi all,

Everything is back up and running now, so you should be able to access our EDEX servers.

Please let us know if anything still seems amiss.

-- AWIPS Team

On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 1:20 PM Shay Carter <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

We were just informed of an outage on Jetstream2 (the cloud infrastructure we host our EDEX on).  Unfortunately, this means all our EDEX servers are currently unavailable.
We do not have an ETA on when this issue might be resolved, but we will reply to this email thread once our servers are back up and running.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-- AWIPS Team