[awips2-users] GOES Sat data question -- s3://noaa-goesXX/ABI-L2-CMIPC/ data not available since about 09Z this morning

Greetings – apologies for not knowing the answer to this.

But it seems ABI L2 data for GOES 16, 17 and 18 have not been available since about 09Z this morning on the AWS S3 server

The directory listing  of s3://noaa-goesXX-ABI-L2-CMIPC/2022/256/ where XX is either 16, 17 or 18 shows the last available zhour subdirectory to be “09”

We wonder if there was some change notice we were unaware of for this server and are asking if any fellow GEMBUDs knew where we could obtain more info about this.

FYI as a private entity have we to pull these files of the s3 server and feed them to EDEX LDM using the pqinsert command.

Pete

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.