[AWIPS #WOM-137582]: CAVE refused connection to server question

Okay, so yes, getting warmer! Definitely an issue with the database.

Do you still have the install log? It should be in /tmp/awips-install.log If
so, can you please send us that and also your /awips2/data/pg_log/postgres*.log
file?

Can you tell me what version of netcdf you have installed?
rpm -qa | grep netcdf

> Hi Shay - as user awips when we execute the command   psql -U awips metadata
> we get the message
> psql: FATAL: database "metadata" does not exist
>
> So we are getting warmer - the database isnt starting.

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: WOM-137582
Department: Support AWIPS