[AWIPS #SSN-887603]: Question about disappearing Open Display Dialog Box Lists

> All of my perspectives
> won't load again.  Have the EDEX servers been changed again?
> Can you restore them?
>
> Thank you very much.

Yep, we did just put out a new release and upgraded our EDEX.

If you would like to add yourself to our awips2-users mailing list, then you
will know as soon as we make a new version release. To add yourself to the list
go to: https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/index.html#mailinglists

The awips2-users list is actually the first one on the page, then select "show
mailing list actions" and choose to subscribe to with either the digest or
non-digest version.

These are the only two perspectives that I see. Should there be more (I may be
able to look further back in our archives)?

glennbigsur@GlennBigSurs-Mac.local/perspectives:
**WATER VAPOR RAP WINDS NEXRAD 250  500.xml

glennschreiber@Drs-MacBook-Pro.local/perspectives:
 ***MRMS PRATE w RAP TEMPS & Current TEMPS & STorm Motion.xml

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: SSN-887603
Department: Support AWIPS