[AWIPS #CHW-659574]: Watches - default color and fill style

Hi Pete,

I'm not sure if we ever followed up with you, but we just wanted to let you know
we put out a new version of AWIPS this morning (18.2.1-6), and this version has
a few updates to the WWA layers.  There is a new Drawing Properties dialog for
WWA layers that allows you to turn on/off outlines, fill, title, and time
displays
to help "declutter" the main view when many WWAs are loaded.  We also added
functionality for disabling sampling for individual record types, if that's
helpful as well.
We have not updated any of the colorizing functionality for WWAs, but if that's
still important to you please let me know, and we may address it in a future
release.
Thanks!

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: CHW-659574
Department: Support AWIPS