[AWIPS #AND-239869]: AWS GOES ABI Data not being processed by EDEX

Hi Pete,

> Ok. Bear in mind this was working pre-upgrade
> 1. Pull the data by ftp from the AWS server using their command line
> interface for linux
> -- data is retrieved successfully
> 2. We then submit it to the ldm with the command
> pqinsert -v -l ${SECTOR}${CHANNEL}.pqlog -f $FEEDTYPE $ABIFILE (where $SECTOR
> is wither
> C for Conus or F for full disk, CHANNEL is the channel of interest and
> FEEDTYPE is NIMAGE
> and ABIFILE is the file that was retrieved
> 3. Yes still getting the error
>
> WE are using configurations to pqact.conf that had been working previously.

Okay cool, all of that seems to be in working order.  And yes, you should be
using the
pqact.conf that you had prior to the edex upgrade (it should have been saved to
a directory
during the upgrade).  That is what you will want to keep doing after every
upgrade for
version 18.x of edex going forward.

You then moved the CMIP files into the .../Sectorized_CMI/ directory, right?  I
know you said
you copied the .md5 files as well.  That *should* not hurt anything, but you
could remove
them if you'd like, because they should be auto-generated when you restart edex.

Lastly, have you stopped and restarted EDEX (after moving the CMIP files)?
It sounds like this last step might not have happened yet and that's why EDEX
is still
failing?

Please let me know, thanks!

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: AND-239869
Department: Support AWIPS