[AWIPS #AND-239869]: AWS GOES ABI Data not being processed by EDEX

> Ok this worked with regard to the ldm and thank you!  It probably was the
> queue that was messed up and deleting it and making it helped.
>
> So now we will see if the changes you recommended to the see ABI Sat data
> works.
>
> BTW we noticed on the CAVE interface that there does not seem to be a direct
> way to display Convective Watches or warnings -- we can see them in the
> product stack only if we load them through a previously saved procedure.
>
> While we wait for the next round of satellite data to arrive could you point
> us on the CAVE interface where to select these??

Okay great!

We're actually working on re-vamping the Watches/Warnings/Advisories right now.
(Updating the menus, bundles, and adding more drawing properties changes) We've
got the code all checked in but haven't made a new release yet. So look for an
update from us soon!

But regardless, you should have a menu option under Surface --> Convective
Watches or Convective Warnings

If you don't see that option then you have copied over an older config file
that you were using. Look for the baseWarnings.xml file:

find /awips2 -name baseWarnings.xml

This is the version of the file that should be with your version of CAVE:

https://github.com/Unidata/awips2/blob/18.2.1-5-release/cave/com.raytheon.viz.warnings/localization/menus/warnings/baseWarnings.xml

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: AND-239869
Department: Support AWIPS