[AWIPS #VEC-710057]: AWIPS Python Data Envelope

Hi Justin,

> Unfortunately, I was unable to get the feature to work with the framework.
> I initially tried using the MRMS grid, but received a null pointer
> exception.

Do you have a print out of the actual exception you received?  (The full stack
of the exception?)

Also, EDEX can potentially subset some datasets (as we've seen with the surface
obs) and maybe
not others (if MRMS is unable).  So, I think it would still be interesting to
try a bounding
envelope request with satellite data, if you're willing?

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: VEC-710057
Department: Support AWIPS